Pragmatic Systems International Corporation is a boutique IT Consulting Firm that is comprised of both experienced Core consultants and supplementary Core Plus associates. Core consultants have worked within our structure for many years and have continued to exceed customer expectations. They are closely aligned with Pragmatic Systems and form the Core of the staff we almost always recommend for major engagements.
- Our Core consultants have extensive knowledge, backgrounds and qualifications in the areas of project management, business analysis, data analysis and software development. We speak both “Business” and “Information Technology” languages.
- All Core Plus associates who are represented by Pragmatic Systems are carefully vetted and typically have been recommended by another team member who has worked with them.
- Sub-contractors currently placed at local companies include:
- Project Managers, Program Managers and Project Controllers
- Business Analysts and Systems Analysts
- Software Developers and Database Architects
- Technical Writers and Quality Assurance Specialists
Types of projects:
We have been successfully engaged in many projects related to Application Development, Infrastructure, Compliance, Security and Governance. Some of our key areas of expertise include:
- Project Management: our Managing Director is PMP, PgMP, CSM and SCPM certified*. Many of the CORE consultants have over 10 years of solid technical project management experience. We are comfortable managing projects with SDLC (waterfall) as well as Agile (Scrum) methodologies or hybrids between the two.
- Packaged Software Evaluations: experience in evaluating Package Software to assess feasibility as well as implementation and integration options.
- Records Management and eDiscovery: experience in evaluating and implementing Records Management and Document Management software for a major corporation. Strong understanding of the requirements and considerations for implementation of eDiscovery solutions.
- Business Analysis and Process Management: ability to understand and solve business challenges. Process review and improvement based on principles of process re-engineering with a methodology adapted from previous experience on projects with Price Waterhouse/Coopers, Ernst and Young, IBM, and KPMG.
- Data Warehouse: experience with SQL Server and Oracle. Familiar with the data warehousing data base design principles that includes building robust systems for Business Intelligence Visualization and Dashboard Reporting.
- Data Analytics and Reporting: experience in delivering Management Reporting Systems with drill-down and dashboard applications working with Big Data and utilizing a wide variety of tools including Tableau, Hyperion Reporting, and SAS.
* PMP-Project Management Professional, PgMP—Program Management Professional, CSM—Certified Scrum Master, SCPM-Stanford Advanced Certified Project Manager
Our recent projects include:
- Program Management of EU GDPR, PCI, and SOX compliance initiatives encompassing legal understanding, business process changes and technical implementations.
- Development of Privacy Compliance Program.
- Management of implementation of Records Management using iManage.
- Project Management of major security system for a cruise line. This system adheres to requirements of over 10 countries and ensures data collection and vetting of passengers and crew.
- Business Analysis and Project Management associated with integration of several systems that interface with Oracle Financials.
- Project Management and strategic planning for new .com company in the sports field.
- Participation in the development of a patent for an airport system.
We can provide references - we are proud of the work that we have done and continue to do.